granitecanyon DNS

Rusty Carruth plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 16:47:08 -0700 (MST)

> Anybody else here use them?

I was using them for a while, but they turned out to be a REAL pain to
get away from.  I spent a week or two trying to get them to stop trying
to be my DNS last time they had trouble.  (I lost DNS for like a week
or more)

Finally ended up with zoneedit.

> What's with them being down lately?  My
> domain disappeared off the net a few days ago, and ever since then I
> haven't been able to get to their web page either.

Yeah, deja vu all over again.  That's what convinced me to leave them
a while back.  Now, it may just be that they are being attacked, but
when you want your name to work, you want it to work NOW!

Like I say, I ended up with www.zoneedit.com and have no complaints thus
far (its been what, 8 months?).

rc