Question regarding Linux kernels 2.2 and 2.4

KevinO plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 20:04:30 -0700

Tom Achtenberg wrote:

> I'm using CD Creator 4.0 and telling it the file type is ISO.  They are
> about 670MB

I finally got fed up even trying to use adaptec's EZ CD creator quite a
while back and I doubt that I will ever waste any time with it again. If
you are REALLY stuck using a WinBlows(tm) box for burning, you can try
Nero.

I would most highly recommend you use cdrecord under Linux. It will burn
what you want, correctly, the first time, without any BS.

--
Kevin O'Connor

She can kill all your files;
She can freeze with a frown.
And a wave of her hand brings the whole system down.
And she works on her code until ten after three.
She lives like a bat but she's always a hacker to me.
                -- Apologies to Billy Joel