HELP HELP 2.4.9 Kernal Compilation and X-windows F%^$ Up

Lord Edward James William plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 14:03:34 -0700

Parden my Portuguess

Before I ask questions I always struggle wityh every possible Avenue in my
problem.

---System Info-------
Pentium III 750
256 Megs Memory
ATI Radeon All-In wonder

I compiled 2.4.9 my system meets specs of 2.4.9 kernel. I compiled my kernel
remotley and ran my VNC server it installed perfectly and all my sericves
started from work. I was able to ssh and run my X-windows session remotly
through VNC. However,

Problem:  When I arrived at my system physicaly my Xwindows session didnt
start. Services are runing and im able to use my linux box remotley.
However, I cant use it localy so Oh well I wil go back to my ghost or kernel
backup. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME.

SIncerly Guru of the Newbies

<DIV></DIV>wk 602-436-4092
<DIV></DIV>Lincoln Alumni 95' UCD Alumni 00' ASU 04'
<DIV></DIV>Grand Commandre York Rite Freemasonry
<DIV></DIV>Apache Lodge, Mesa, AZ</html>