Speakeasy

Nathan England plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
17 Aug 2001 10:47:03 -0700

John,

I just spoke with a rep from Speakeasy and he said it does seem strange
that I would be moved to the Seattle pop, but the deal was because there
is no local pop in Arizona, they shuffle us out.  He said the Denver pop
was never intended to used for mainstream, but instead was designed for
the locals of denver, whereas the Seattle pop uses a main backbone and
should greatly improve my throughput because the denver pop is vey
backlogged.

Now take your grain of salt and read this as you will.  I guess it makes
sense if that's the truth, though it seems wierd..  But he did say a
Phoenix POP is in the works!  So that will be good.

I know it's a pain in the ass to chagne everything, but I'd call them
and say you want to be on the Seattle POP instead of Denver..
But wait on this till after Tuesday when they switch me and I'll tell
you if I notice a difference.  Right now everything is fast forme.  But
I was never on the LAX so I wouldn't know if it's slower.  But I'll be
sure and let you know what happens.  It's scheduled for Tuesday at 1400,
which means I'll have to pause my plug messages for a few hours..

Take care.