Question regarding Linux kernels 2.2 and 2.4

Thomas Mondoshawan Tate plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 10:03:57 -0700

--4jXrM3lyYWu4nBt5

If you can, try burning those CDs with a different burning program that's
designed for burning ISO images to CD. CD Creator is not exactly a great
choice for burning ISO images, and will often crash or mis-write informatio=
n.
(At least, that's what's happened to me on virtually every system I've tried
it on with an HP CD-Writer 7200 -- YMMV)

--=20
Thomas "Mondoshawan" Tate
phoenix@psy.ed.asu.edu
http://tank.dyndns.org/presence