Complete Linux System on a CD

Derek A. Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 21:21:03 -0700

Of course GNU\Linux is for extremists.. So lets give the extreme of this...

http://www.lnx-bbc.org/

Thats right, Debian Based Bootable Business Card. ;)  So you can hand
someone something size of a business card that has a working version of
bootable Debian. Not to mention it dummies a rescue disk.  Moral of
story, "Debian GNU\Linux", dont leave home without it. ;)

-Derek