sendmail configuration

John (EBo) David plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 20:34:08 -0700

well... the move is all but finished...

I know that this is not a Linux question, but I figure I would ask
anyway.  My apologies if this ruffles a feather or two.

I need to move a mail server running solaris.  It took me a day or two
reading through all the docs to get the configuration running the first
time, and I have since misplaced my notes... sigh.

Since the machine is changing domains, I need to change the
configuration so that it can act as a relay for the new domain (ie. can
receive email from more than the one subdomain).  Can anyone post an
example of the "CR" field definition in sendmail.cf that supposidly sets
up relay for a specific machine?  I tried this and it did not appear to
work.  Also, is there some comand that is supposed to be run after
changing sendmail.cf?  Like I said I lost my notes in the move and it
has been over a year since I set it up...

Any pointers would be appreciated...

  EBo --