Free development tools?

Thomas Mondoshawan Tate plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 08:47:02 -0700

--NKoe5XOeduwbEQHU

http://www.kdevelop.org		(More MSVCish than most)

Looks like this will be your best bet. The only "free" version of a Code
Warrior look-alike used to be "Code Crusader", but that quickly became
commercial. Give a search at http://www.google.com/linux and
http://www.freshmeat.net for code warrior -- brings up tons of links.

-- Mondoshawan

P.S. I _painfully_ request that you please send future e-mails at least wit=
h a
text/plain attachment so those of us who read the list in text format can
read what you're saying. (Hotmail should have an option in there somewhere =
turn on the text/plain attachment)