Items left at last WestSide meeting

foodog plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 20:08:56 -0700

Yup, it takes me forever to get to stuff.  At the last GCC meeting
someone abandoned assorted books and a somewhat larger, more expensive
item.  Can whomever that was contact me?  If they were intended as
doorprizes for a meeting it's quite generous...  Anyway, will the
anonymous WestSide benefactor get in touch?  Thanks much,

Steve

BTW, the fabled "TURBOLINUX Linux Foundation Pack - A Comprehensive
Learning Program for Linux Professionals" will be going home with one
lucky PLUGger at the Tuesday, August 21st meeting. Peeking through the
shrinkwrap, it contains:
Getting started: Users guide and CD-ROMS
Linux fundamentals
Linux Network Administration
Linux System Administration
Linux Professional Institute Certification Study Guide.

The whole collection is housed in a stylish cardboard bookcase/box,
adorned with what looks like a young Captain Kirk, gazing skyward as
though inspired.  Hoo-wee.

I'm thinking maybe there should be a talent competition to determine who
gets it. ;-)