Code Red: I just got a call from Qwest!

Dan Brown plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 10:19:53 -0700

--1UWUbFP1cBYEclgG

Well, what do you know.  I just got a call from a Qwest rep.  She said
she was calling in regards to the Code Red virus.

The conversation went something like this.

R: Hi, is this Mr. Brown.

Me: Yes, it is!*

R: This is <name> calling on behalf of the Qwest corporation.  We're=20
   calling all our DSL customers regarding the Code Red virus.  Have
   you noticed any problems lately?

Me: It's been a little slow but other than that nothing.

R: Ok, great, well I'd like to give you a URL that will give you