CR worm infection attempts

Kim Allen plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 09:30:11 -0700 (MST)

I had sent them a simple message the first time around. When the response
came and it was obvious they did not believed me I sent them the log
listings showing all of the attempts from their server. That when they
sent me a message saying that they have all of the latest enterprise
lever virus software with updates, all of their servers are behind
firewalls and they have applied all of the required patches to the IIS
server (which they also said does not exist on the machine in question).
Then they informed me that since they do software development if I insist
on sending email about "my" problem they will be forced to take legal
action. I was then also told not to believe everything I read or hear in
the news.