code red and MS's liability...

Nathan England plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
11 Aug 2001 01:15:07 -0700

Hmmm.  Excellent point!  I wonder if as a linux user and not having any
windows here, I could get Microsoft to pay my Speakeasy bill this month
since the internet is slow, and below par as for what Speakeasy
conciders 'good enough' to keep up with their TOS...
I don't want to pay the bill, it's not my problem their systems aren't
secure, why should I foot the bill?  Or any of us for that matter!

ha ha..  maybe some lawyer will see this and jump on it.  Come to think
of it, maybe Microsoft could pay my gas bill for driving to work as
well! If it wasn't for their shoddy software, I wouldn't have to go
there everyday! I could work from home!  I never signed anything
agreeing to fix all of ms' problems while at work.

Any other crazy ideas?? lol.  I bet /. could get some *really* good
ideas off this one! ha ha

nathan