Loki Games

slr plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 17:23:53 -0700

yeah same here, i also got Q3TA running as well and the tacticalOPS mod for
UT running. i also purchase SOF from ebgames.com and i must say its running
beautifully in my little linux world. i even got an oldy but a goody install,
quake2 with all the mission packs. games were the only reason i would find
myself going back to winblows. as i did when i scored Max Payne, the game was
great but once again i had to fight with my windows install. it had been a
month or so since i booted into winblows, and for some reason during that
time winblows lost the ability to recognise my usb optical mouse. the same
one M$ produces, go figure. anyway Linux Rulez. BTW has anyone checked out
andromeda, that great little php script that streams audio.

slr