Games

Nathan England plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
10 Aug 2001 14:04:54 -0700

The loki web site has the download option for demos...  All their
demos.. It's very nice and quick to download, if that's an option..

I do know that there is a computer game store in Arizona Mills mall that
sells a few linux games.. I think I saw Quake III, Rail road tycoon and
a couple others..  I don't know the name of the store..  Either
Elontrics Botique or Software etc..  One of those two..  Or maybe both
have them.. I never pay attention to which store it is.. I just run in.
But I know they have them in the very back against the wall on the left
hand side.. Also scattered along the wall on the left side as well.

Good luck!  If all else fails, I'll load you mine if it's that
important!  Don't want any unneeded windows, err, virus installs!

nathan