no HOME!

plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 15:20:26 -0400

I tried the below moving and remounting.........same probs.

I also tried some e2fstools, but I ended up hosing the partition
in the process.

Fortunately most of my stuff was in CVS, and done a commit just recently.
I just pulled everything off a 3 week old backup, and then cvs update.
Couple things lost, but nothin important.

Would sure like to know how to fix for in the future.