Code Red

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 22:25:01 -0700

---
Could we get on to linux subjects - we all agree that this worm is entirely
unnecessary, was preventable, will leave behind thousands of rooted systems
(how many of them will really figure out that the only solution is to
reformat/reload), but griping about it doesn't seem to produce anything
positive around here.

Craig