Open Sr. Linux position

Blake Barnett plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
08 Aug 2001 10:41:12 -0700

We are currently seeking a senior level Linux administrator/systems
architect to add to our current team here at DevelopOnline.  The skills
necessary are:

- Extremely good knowledge of Linux and GNU tools (Debian preferable).
- 5+ years experience in Linux/Unix administration.
- Good communication skills and ability to work well in a team.
- Experience in Shell scripting, C, C++, Perl, PHP, Java.
- Experience in medium to large Linux/Unix projects and implementations.
- Very strong troubleshooting skills.
- Some enterprise hardware experience valuable.
- Strong security knowledge and skills a plus. (Firewalls, IDS, etc.)
- In-depth, knowledge in the following areas are highly valuable:
	- Samba
	- LDAP (OpenLDAP)
	- RDBMS (PostgreSQL)
	- Apache+PHP4
	- Networked File systems (NFS/AFS/CIFS, etc)
	- CVS

The individual will need to be able to dive into current projects and
hit the ground running.

The offices are located on Mill Avenue, in the centerpoint building.
It's a great area and the offices are very nice.

Qualified individuals please respond to blake.barnett@developonline.com
with a resume and/or other credentials.