Upgrading Cisco 675

Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr. plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 07 Aug 2001 10:30:35 -0700

You can copy the output from a show run, which will give you the
configuration (Though the configuration shown is not how the commands are
formed to configure it).  As for importing/exporting a configuration, I do
not know how to do it with CBOS.  I do not believe though that the firmware
upgrade will solve all of your problems though, you will need to change the
Web Management port whether you use it or not.

Telnet in to the router

cbos# set web port XXXX ....... where XXXX is random port of your choice
above 1023.
cbos# write
cbos# reboot

Gilbert