Banners and PIDS

Gary Nichols plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
03 Aug 2001 23:28:43 -0700

Telnet make Mongo angry.  Telnet give Mongo's password in clear text
along Mongo's network.  Mongo not like that.  Mongo download OpenSSH.
Mongo like.  Mongo use scp to move mp3's securely between Mongo's mp3
server and Mongo's workstation.  Nobody see Mongo's password so they can
steal Mongo's mp3 collection.  Mongo happy.

Mongo like.

Oh, and you can use it for work and stuff to.

:-)   <-- I'm lacking sleep bigtime.