Balsa

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 22:24:13 -0700 (MST)

Why would you use ximians source for gnome.  Their whole purpose in life
seems to be to make an easily installable gnome, with not much more beyond
that.  If I was a build from souyce type of guy, I would just go to the
origional souce and get gnome stright from gnome.  It tends to be quite a
bit more up to date than ximian as well.

Brian