hello

foodog plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 08:41:45 -0700

Nigel, you might be able to go to school with your wife at GCC :-)
Exerpt from a Technology Dept. web page:

"GCC offers the curriculum necessary for students to achieve Cisco
Certified Networking Associate (CCNA) status."

This link should bring up the Summer schedule of Cisco courses.

http://gcinfo.gc.maricopa.edu/sis/schedule?CNT&20014&SITE=ALL

HTH,
Steve