Alternatives to Frys?

plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
21 Apr 2001 21:36:46 -0700

here's an idea,
everyone that has had a bad expereince with fry's start
sending notices through www.bbb.org (file an online complaint).

A couple of other places that will start getting the attention of the fry's management are:
www.bitchaboutit.com
www.eComplaints.com
www.ugetheard.com
www.planetfeedback.com

found these on page 30 (in the talking book version) of
the computer shopper mag.

start hittingthese sites regulary with your gripes about fry's and their shoddy service
and watch what starts to happen.

Hawke