NPO working group

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 22:46:26 -0700 (MST)

Am 18. Apr, 2001 schwäzte Jim so:

> If this kind of discussion is flooding the discuss group, we can move it
> to plug-presents.  On discuss, everyone knows what is going on and, imho,
> that is a 'good thing'(tm).
>
> This is the umbrella organization for the promotion of open source
> software, right>

I think the NPO should have its own list. Keeps us from flooding
PLUG. Keeps PLUG from flooding the NPO topic :). Also, if it's meant to be
an umbrella group, as we are wanting, then it shouldn't be on
PLUG-discuss. Hosting it at lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us should be OK.

How about NPO@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us? FYC, e.g. Free Your
Computer?

> Bob Ambrose contacted his accountant who is experienced with filing NPO
> paperwork and he said that he would do it for us.  I am gonna contact the
> accountant tomorrow morning.
>
> Btw, the accountant charges $200-$300 for this type of work, but Bob said
> he will cover the cost (and eventually be able to write it off).  Thanks
> Bob.

Most cool Bob! Merci Daenkle!

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.YourCompanyHere.net ;-)
#  "... the social skills of a cow on acid." - der.hans