iptables

plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
12 Apr 2001 16:16:04 -0700

My understanding is that iptables is "backward compatible"
with ipchains scripting. so using your old scripting shouldn't
be much of a problem.

However, this also depends on whether ipchains support was included in your
version of iptables (as a wrapper).

also, tolet you know, I had to edit your original message below as you sent it
HTML and uswestmail doesn't handle html very well.

Hawke