HELP (again)

plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
12 Apr 2001 13:01:30 -0700

hmmm.
I need to think on this for a sec..... ok thinking done...

do you know what your partitions are (labeled from previous installs)?
if so, then placing that info in disk druid will only place it in fstab at the proper time.

otherise, it won't format them unless you specify to do so.

after disk druid does its thing, then the normal upgrade should
begin almost immediately.

UInless there are unplanned problems, the upgrade should go relatively
smooth (but knowing redhat 7, there may be one or 2 minor glitches).

if you want, I can help you with it inperson (assuming you are on the west side of
town). otherwise, it might get a little dicey overthe phone.

Hawke