Hauppauge Card, Was: Re: Routing as meeting topic...

KevinO plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 20:43:47 -0700

I have a Hauppauge TV card. Mandrake 7.2 comes with xawtv and kwintv.
Both applications made the card work without any configuration
required... (Other than programming in which channels I wanted)

--
Kevin O'Connor

She can kill all your files;
She can freeze with a frown.
And a wave of her hand brings the whole system down.
And she works on her code until ten after three.
She lives like a bat but she's always a hacker to me.
                -- Apologies to Billy Joel