FTP "OTHER Root" Logs

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 20:08:12 -0700

-----
I don't really because my knowledge of perl is too limited but am working on
it right after I finish getting up to speed on PHP.

I do have a Filemaker 'solution' which imports the 'rejects', finds/sorts
and gives me patterns, ip addresses / port numbers but that's about it.

I'd be happy to share it but Filemaker only runs (at this point anyway) on
Macintosh or Windows. I'm certain that they will have to come up with
something for at least OSX.
-----

> BTW, what I want is an admin tool that works from a terminal. GUI and/or
> web are also convenient. It needs to use standard command line tools to
> initiate the configuration tools. In the case where standard tools for a
> task don't exist, e.g. editing configuration files, then it should turn
> out such a tool that becomes a seperate project. This is, of course,
> heavily IMHO[1] :).
----
I think you can use lynx with it unless you set it up to ssl (rather easy
and as I see it, essential) but since I can access it with any IE/Netscape
browser on the network (I don't allow outside access), it seems the way to
use it.

Craig