more OT stuff on M$ and silliness

Rusty Carruth rustyc@descomp.com
Wed, 04 Apr 2001 12:49:31 -0700

--------------DF8C2E05227B56DC6769B5D6

 Subject: [silly???] Microsoft & your career

Ok, look, I know its not exactly right down there at the end, but
its cute anyway.

 > > An unemployed man goes to apply for a job with Microsoft as a
janitor.
 > > The manager there arranges for him to take an aptitude test
(Section:
 > > Floors, sweeping and cleaning).
 > > After the test, the manager says, "You will be employed at
minimum
 > > wage,$5.15 an hour. Let me have your e-mail address, so that I
can send
 > > you a form to complete and tell you where to report for work on
your
 > > first day."
 > > Taken aback, the man protests that he has neither a computer nor
an
 > > e-mail address. To this the MS manager replies, "Well, then, that
means
 > > that you virtually don't exist and can therefore hardly expect to
be
 > > employed."
 > > Stunned, the man leaves. Not knowing where to turn and having
only $10
 > > in his wallet, he decides to buy a 25 pound flat of tomatoes at
the
 > > supermarket. Within less than 2 hours, he sells all the tomatoes
 > > individually at 100% profit.
 > > Repeating the process several times more that day, he ends up
with
 > > almost $100 before going to sleep that night. And thus it dawns
on him
 > > that he could quite easily make a living selling tomatoes.
Getting up

Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 09:46:22 -0700 (MST)
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@tempe.tt.slb.com>
To: <rustyc@descomp.com>
Subject: Returned mail: Cannot send message within 5 days
Auto-Submitted: auto-generated (failure)

This is a MIME-encapsulated message

--JAA06128.986402782/azterra.tempe.tt.slb.com.

The original message was received at Fri, 30 Mar 2001 09:38:52 -0700 (MST)
from tempe-dhcp7 [163.185.94.92]

<n7okn@qso.com>

<n7okn@qso.com>... Deferred: Connection timed out with mail.qso.com.
Message could not be delivered for 5 days
Message will be deleted from queue

--JAA06128.986402782/azterra.tempe.tt.slb.com.

Reporting-MTA: dns; azterra.tempe.tt.slb.com.
Arrival-Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 09:38:52 -0700 (MST)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; n7okn@qso.com
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; mail.qso.com
Last-Attempt-Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 09:46:22 -0700 (MST)