hdparm and SCSI

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 03:11:55 -0700 (MST)

Am 29. Sep, 2000 schwäzte Joel Dudley so:

> Ugh, again I am made an ass because I skimmed a man page and hastily
> consulted the PLUG.  I apologize for the wasted bandwidth.

No prob. Saved me needing to skim the manpages :) as I need to speed up a
couple of my systems :). For pennance, however, you can report back to the
list if you find anything decent for scsi subsystems ;-).

And, just to add a hint of something worthwhile, not long after the
relaunch of Linux.com they had a pretty good piece on hdparm and improving
disk performance. I would hope it's still out there somewhere.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
#  Like the maid, I don't do (M$)Windows. - der.hans