LFS install problems

Clayton Stapleton vernon@impulsedata.net
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 05:32:31 -0700

Thanks Rod and David;
Your answers were what I was looking for. At first look on Google
all I could find was RPM's, not what was wanted. Then looked further
and found a Debian site rhat had the tarr'ed ang gz'ed packages
for what was needed. Later today will apply them and see wehat
happens. If it goes wrong I can start again with only time lost.
In the future will be trying Gary Nichols web site for newbies.
Thanks again
Clay Stapleton