openssl prob

Joel Dudley joel@silverw.com
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 15:17:01 -0700

Hello,
    Sort of stuck in a vicious rpm circle.  I have webmin installed and I
want to use ssl with webmin.  Now, to do this, you need openssl and the
Net::SSLeay pm.  Net::SSLeay wont install well with openssl 9.5 and keeps
asking for 9.3 which is ok but the open SSH I have yearns for openssl 9.5.
So, a frustrating dillema.  Any ideas??

Losing my faith in RPM,

- Joel

"For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the
story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is
about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock,
he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for
centuries."

- Dr. Robert Jastrow
        Founder of NASA"s Goddard Institute for space studies