[azipa] Experienced software contractor available

Rod Roark rod@sunsetsystems.com
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 11:38:03 -0700

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to fill about 10-20 hours/week.  I have a great deal of
experience, most recently with C++, PHP, Java, Apache and SQL on Linux
and MS Windows platforms.

For more information please email or call me at 602-770-3161.

Thanks!

-- Rod
Sunset Systems                           Preconfigured Linux Computers
http://www.sunsetsystems.com/                      and Custom Software

Arizona Internet Professionals Association Email Discussion List
Next Meeting - Monday, Sept. 25th, 2000 - <http://www.azipa.org>
To switch among receiving individual emails or a daily digest or
just "read on web only" <http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/azipa>
You can select to receive email in html or plain text format at
<http://www.egroups.com/myprofile>