ImPress author in town...

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 00:15:36 -0700 (MST)

Am 05. Sep, 2000 schwäzte Chris Cox so:

> Pardon me for blowing my own horn...
>
> I'll be in Scottsdale, AZ on Sept 11th and 12th (evenings, after
> 7:30pm).
> I like getting together with the local LUGs when I'm traveling....
> but I realize I'm just missing your normal meeting on the 14th (rats).

Chris,

thanks for contacting us. I've been waiting to see if anybody else would
suggest something as I'm busy both nights.

I've attached below an email about the AZSAGE (locale SAGE arm) Tue night,
but it starts about 7, which appears to be too early for you.

> Let me know if anyone is interested in getting together for a talk
> (formal or not).
>
> I'll be at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort.

Both are a ways from there, so you'd need wheels :(.

> ImPress, http://www.ntlug.org/~ccox/impress

Looks interesting if I did that type of thing :). I'm gonna convince a
couple of people who do to try it, though.

ciao,

der.hans