Job Opening: Unix System Analyst

Anthony Walsh Anthony Walsh" <awalsh@itconnections.com
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 12:27:25 -0700

Thank you all who have applied for my job openings.  Your response was
greatly appreciated.
Here's another Unix Opening that I have, if anyone is interested please give
me a call.  This is a great opportunity for a person's career!

Unix System Analyst
Full Time
Pay DOE
Response By 09/08/2000
Location Chandler

Requirements:
    Either Sun Certification, or BS Degree, or Equal Experience.  Strong
knowledge/experience with Solaris.  Extensive experience with Unix
Workstations, installations, and support of applications.  Veritas
backup, 24/7 support in an engineering design environment.  Travel
internationally as required.

Duties:
    Manage daily support requirements and requests of the design groups
related to support of Unix workstations, servers, and applications.

Anthony G. Walsh
Account Manager                           awalsh@itconnections.com
IT Connections, Inc.                       602.240.7711     Ext. 14

     Your Source For Efficient, Effective IT Expertise.