LFSMake

Rod Roark rod@sunsetsystems.com
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 06:48:55 -0700

Hey I just wanted to tell y'all about my project to automate the
installation of Linux from source.  From my announcement on freshmeat:

-----

LFSMake 20000904

Rod Roark <rod at sunsetsystems.com> - September 05th 2000, 23:04 EDT

A Makefile to automate the installation of a "Linux from Scratch"
system. It allows you to download, compile and install the basic
packages required for a useful system. It supports concurrent
downloading and building, and can take advantage of multiple CPUs. In
addition to 55 basic system components, you can install XFree86, KDE2,
and ALSA. More packages will be supported in future releases.

-----

You can get it from http://www.sunsetsystems.com/lfsmake.php3.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/