Fonts list from w98 fonts file per request.

Jason jkenner@mindspring.com
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 15:26:02 -0700

Please forward me a copy of that Font tarball too, if possible. Also,
uh, where do they go and how are they installed? I only have the
following directories with fonts in them.. and I have a feeling that
TrueType support might be my next big update to this box...

/usr/X11/lib/fonts:
misc 100dpi 75dpi PEX Speedo Type1 cyrillic

Which reminds me.. I fixed my problem with glut.h after finding the
GLUT libraries :) Turns out the person who wrote the readme on
installing GLUT for Linux is working off a heavily modified Slackware
3 distribution! (Mine started as slackware 3, installed 3.1 over it,
did everything after that myself..) Installation of glut was therefore
rather straightforward for once (heheh) except for one of the programs
references to the libs, which it expected to be one place, but was
instead in another (just made a symlink, no problem there)

--
jkenner @ mindspring . com__
I Support Linux:           _> _  _ |_  _  _     _|