CENSORED - My Web Site made SlashDot ( kinda )

Brian Cluff brian@snaptek.com
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 17:52:14 -0700

Yeah, I read that.  I thought it was awfully nice of them to give me a list
of sites to put into my filter :) <evil grin>

and since JLF pluged one, I think that I'll plug one too. USA Safetynet also
provides a porn free internet based off my original filter that I wrote 3.5
years ago.

Brian Cluff