ssh through a masq box - connection reset by peer

Wes Bateman wbateman@epicrealm.com
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 20:36:21 -0600 (CST)

Anybody out there have a good solution to the connection reset by peer
issues when using openssh through a masquerading host?

Using openssh 2.2 and have KeepAlive set to yes on both client and server
side.  Have also changed value of /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_keepalive_time to
300 and 120 with no luck.

Anybody out there found a way to resolve this?  I'm opening six windows at
a time and they're timing out and closing before I get back to some of
them.  Really annoying when you're in the middle of things.

Thanks :)

Wes