job opening(s)

Mike Starke mgcon@neta.com
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 18:32:55 -0700 (MST)

I am about to embark on a search for two new guys/gals
to join me here at work. One Linux, One windows.

Below are some brief requirements:
Linux:
Maintain and admin in-house email, web, mysql, dns and firewall.
Light admin on two Sun Sparcs.
Must have solid background in networking

windows:
Duties split between two areas: Desktop support and Goldmine admin.
Desktop support can be almost anything: printers, lost network,
email, etc, etc. Mostly NT workstations with a growing number
of Mobile users running win98 (~90+ users).
Goldmine skilles are MUST. Sales force is about to live and
breathe under the use of Goldmine.  Most access is done
thru dialup and a Citrix server.

Again, these a brief descriptions, therefore anyone
interested in any further details may email me directly
at: mstarke@mobl.com

Please keep all further posts off the list.

P.S No one responded to may last post on OpenBSD and VmWare,
any tips?

Mike
mgcon@getnet.com
http://www.getnet.com/~mgcon