seller <-> buyer DB package

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 07:11:20 -0700 (MST)

moin, moin,

while I'm on the subject of DBs I've got a friend who wants to put up
a site that allows sellers of something particular (he's got a specific
set of stuff and can maintain the catalog) to list what they have for sale
and then allow buyers to browse and hookup with the sellers for purchase.

The idea is that sellers would anonymously list what they have for sale
(probabably needs some sort of ranking system for those who've done
business with others) and sellers could then contact buyers through his
system.

Anyone know of an Open Source solution that could easily be configured to
take care of this type of thing.

danke,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
#  A t-shirt a day keeps the noose (tie) away. - der.hans