embednix.com and Linuxkernels.com

Jason jkenner@mindspring.com
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 08:05:07 -0700

warlock wrote:
> Well I'm short on money for school so I was just wondering if anyone
> would be interested in buying a couple of domains I have registered.
> Embednix.com and LinuxKernels.com. Let me know.....Thanks!

I personally consider registering domain names in the hope that you
can beat someone who has a legitimate need or use for the domain name,
only to charge that person large amounts of money, to be one of the
more unethical money-making schemes out there. About the only thing I
can think of that is more disgustingly greedy is unsolicited
commercial mass email.

--
jkenner @ mindspring . com__
I Support Linux:           _> _  _ |_  _  _     _|