linux server

Tim Weaver Tim.Weaver@visitalk.com
Wed, 31 May 2000 09:22:49 -0700

We'd shop on the Internet, but I am terribly impatient and want it NOW!!!
:)

I can also cook, but I hate shopping for groceries with the possible
exception of checking out the other women at the store (with full knowledge
and approval of my wife).

I am the one in the house who maintains the radios, guns and garden
sprinkler system.  <G!>

Tim
KD7DDG
IDPA practitioner