Samba Question

sinck@corp.quepasa.com sinck@corp.quepasa.com
Thu, 25 May 2000 16:40:47 -0700 (MST)

I must have had a hemmorrhage and missed what you actually asked.  I
thought you were having problems getting from win to the samba
shares.  My bad.

You'll have to read the docs on the samba/KDE konnection and see.
Also, the parameter formatting changed recently, so make sure your
version matches the docs you are reading.  :-)

David

\_ I stopped and started samba. (I am running Corel 1.0). That made no
\_ difference.  The puzzling thing is that I can mount any of the Windows
\_ shares from the linux box.  It accepts the password without any problem.
\_
\_ When browsing the Win network from the KDE, what format is necessary for the
\_ username, i.e domain\username?  It keeps telling me that the username or
\_ password is incorrect.
\_
\_ <hoping David has a few straws left>
\_