a strange note...

Craig White CraigWhite@AzApple.com
Thu, 18 May 2000 19:02:21 -0700

probably a very safe bet that a linux user at this juncture has already been
using a number of older/other OS'es.

We're already on to the games that Microsoft plays.
We're disappointed that Apple has thus far failed to realize their
potential.
We've rediscovered the enthusiasm about computers that we haven't had for
quite some time for reasons too numerous to mention but all stemming from
open source and the cooperative experience.

- Craig White - PO Box 8634 - Scottsdale, Arizona - 85252
- e-mail address ................ - CraigWhite@AzApple.com
- world wide web address ........ - http://www.AzApple.com
- e-mail my pager address ....... - 6023779752@airtouch.net
- cellular phone ................ - (602) 377-9752
- voice/facsimile ............... - (480) 945-8445