linux newbie having problems

jiva@devware.com jiva@devware.com
Wed, 17 May 2000 15:28:20 -0700

ISA cards are a pain.  I'd suggest getting a PCI card if possible.  It
should function exactly the same as your ISA card in terms of
connectivity to COX@HOME.

Alternatively, you can load the kernel module for the card manually
and pass it parameters on loading.  This is fairly distribution
specific in how you do it.