PHP and Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 (SQL Server) Assistance needed

dwacks@saleslogix.com dwacks@saleslogix.com
Wed, 10 May 2000 07:43:41 -0700

Hi,

I am looking for someone with strong PHP skills that has interfaced with MS
SQL databases.

We have strong MySQL knowledge but the MSSQL and ODBC does not seem to be
responding correctly.

This issue is running on an NT box, but we also need to understand the
process for Linux (Red Hat).

If the Linux side works easier, I can move the site to the Linux box (which
is planned for next month).

I would like the consultant to come in today (morning preferably) to help us
with this. Phone/remote support *may* work as well.

Thank You,
Dave

David C.Z. Wacks
Website Manager
Interact Commerce Corporation

(480) 368-3806    Direct Phone          8800 N. Gainey Center Drive
(800) 555-4424 x 3806                   Suite 200
(480) 315-3121    Fax                   Scottsdale, AZ  85258
(480) 560-1195    Cell.                 480.368.3700

(888) 661-8773    Pager 			Text Page:
8886618773@skytel.com

dwacks@interactcommerce.com