What shell we do with the Microsoft.....

arson smith arsonsmith@hotmail.com
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 16:28:15 GMT

That is all well and good, but unfortunately the public
is very impressionable, unwilling to change, and not
very smart.  I feel like I am an intelligent person compared
to the average along with most of the other people
on this list (as why I stay here and discuss things)
unfortunately it is the rest of the world that is buying
microsoft and although not twisting my arm I almost have
to use microsoft or else alienate myself from the rest
of society with incompatibility issues.  (not that big
of a loss I know but I do still need a job)  I have
completely dumped microsoft products form home almost
two years ago.  I have always found ways to work around
compatibility issues but someone not as motivated as
I would rather just use Windows.

I am starting to babel here so let me wrap it up with my point
Although they never held a gun to my head or they never twisted
my arm or they never said I had to pay MS Tax or the MSIRS is
going to come after me.  They put me into a position where if
I wanted to remain in contact with the less computer literate
people I would have too.

that's all
Bill Warner

PS I don't really care what the DOJ does to microsoft.  I would
kind of feel that the legal system failed if they are found
guilty and only get a slap on the wrist and I would feel that
the DOJ wasn't doing their job if they are found completely innocent.
I guess it all depends on  what they are found guilty off to
the letter, not just general Monopoly