Linux Employment Opp

J. Francois jlf@magusnet.gilbert.az.us
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 07:42:59 -0700

TheLinuxStore.com is hiring.

After releasing our duOS line of dual boot
Win98/Linux/Corel WordPerfectOffice 2000 workstations,
we are moving forward with some more vendor product
testing and R&D efforts.

See the duOS here:
http://www.thelinuxstore.com/perl-bin/details.pl?id=1331

With the flurry of emails and resumes coming across the
lists, I don't want to miss out.

EBIZ Enterprises has 2 openings for those interested in furthering their
careers with Linux.

The requirements are simple:
1. At least 1 year of experience supporting Linux
2. Comfortable with Linux system configuration and Kernel compilation.
3. Familiar with differences between major distributions.
4. A desire to make money while giving back to the Linux development effort.

Yes, we have a Stock Option Plan ;)

Send resumes to:
Jean Francois
c/o EBIZ Enterprises
15695 N.83rd Way
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
Jean.Francois@TheLinuxStore.com

If you have any questions contact me directly.
No recruiters please.

--
Jean Francois Sends...
President & CEO MagusNet, Inc.