VDSL April 5th!

Alan Gore agore@uswest.net
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 19:58:03 -0700

>Heh, I'm lucky. My roomate is part of the crew that has recently been called in
>to clean up US Wests's DSL tech support. Hopefully we should have VDSL soon as
>well. If you have any questions or need something looked at, msg me and I'll
>pass it on to my roomate. Not making any promisese tho'  ;)

That's good to know! One open question I have concerns the hosting service.
I have the Online Select service level, which is supposedly the deluxe one,
but when I tried copying my Web content over from my old ISP, I ran into a
10-meg storage limit. I want to rent more space, but nobody knows how to go
about doing that. I need another 5 meg, if possible. I have lots of spare
space on my RH6.1 firewall server, but I can't use this for expansion host
space because VDSL does not use fixed IP's.