routing problems

Kevin Brown kevin_brown@uswest.net
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 22:51:28 -0700

Don't know if this helps, but here are my
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 and /etc/resolv.conf files (remember
this is from a RH6.0 box and yours may be in a different place)

ifcfg-eth0::

DEVICE=eth0
IPADDR=10.0.0.120
NETMASK=255.255.255.0
NETWORK=10.0.0.0
GATEWAY=10.0.0.1
BROADCAST=127.255.255.255
ONBOOT=yes

resolv.conf::

search localdomain
nameserver 206.80.192.1
nameserver 204.147.80.5

--
"Intel giveth and Microsoft Taketh Away" - Gordon Moore